It is always fun to land a club-banger from one of Latin's music most influential icons. Fresh off "The Voice" Australia and his performance on Univision's "Premios Juventud", Ricky selected fellow Puerto Rican and Elastic People founder Carlos Perez, the creative director behind the videos for Ricky’s collaborations with Draco Rosa ("Más y Más") and Wisin y Yandel ("Frío"). Elastic People served as the Production Company for the clip which was shot in one of the hottest clubs in the heart of South Beach. "Come With Me" is burning up the airwaves. Check it out.
Ricky Martin Come With Me
Yandel’s “Hablé De Ti” was filmed in downtown Los Angeles, using the astonishing Disney Concert Hall as an impressive backdrop. The building, designed by renowned architect Frank Gehry, is considered one of the most important works of contemporary architecture in the world. Renowned director Carlos Perez of Elastic People, took on the challenge of creating the significant video. “Considering that this is Yandel's first solo video, we knew, it had to have a great contrast with anything he had done in the past. While staying in line with his creative evolution the video showcases a great level of style and sophistication,” said Perez.
YANDEL "HABLE DE TI" MUSIC VIDEO
A brand new collaboration with Marc and his team has been another great experience. "Vivir Mi Vida" is the lead single to the #1 album in Latin music (3.0) and the song has remained #1 for 10 weeks straight on Billboard’s "Hot Latin Songs" chart. We are enthusiastic about being part of this project and excited about the honesty surrounding the upcoming video. Shot in East Harlem, the video takes place in the neighborhood where Marc grew up.
In preparation for the launch of one of Latin music's most anticipated solo projects, Yandel hired EP to create all his visual branding, video content and creative strategy. "La Leyenda" is sure to take the industry by storm. Check out some of our work for the release.
This is one of the most special projects Elastic People has been involved with. The 60 page book not only celebrates Celia's life and music, but it also shares a great collection of unreleased photos & memorabilia from "La Guarachera de Cuba’s" personal collection. Surrounded by great quotes that speak of Celia's character from some of the worlds most influential people, the collector’s package also includes a great collection of music from the beloved Celia Cruz. It always feels rewarding to be involved in projects that document part of our culture, and this one helps commemorate the legacy of such a beloved icon. Azucaaaaaar
Creating the branding image for the Immigrant Archive Project was not only challenging, it was also very inspiring. We were not only branding one of our client's most meaningful projects, but it was also something that involved very moving and powerful immigrants stories. Instead of starting from scratch, we embraced a few elements of their previous branding transforming them into something bolder, friendlier, and broader in reach.
1. Did you know that Elastic People has creatively contributed to over 25 Platinum Albums certified by the RIAA?
2. Between 2011 and 2013, Elastic has collaborated on 13 albums that debuted #1 on the Latin Billboard Charts.
3. Our music videos combined have over a billion views.
4. Taschen Books, one of the most respected publishers on design books, included Elastic People in the ‘Best of Graphic Design in Latin America Design Book’.
5. Elastic People has been featured in Taschen Books, Communications Arts, How Magazine, Print, Billboard Magazine, Brand Week, Creativity Magazine, Hispanic Business, ID Magazine, .Net Magazine, People Magazine, and Graphis among other prestigious publications.
6. According to Billboard Magazine's "Best of Decade" Charts, Elastic People has creatively collaborated with 12 of the decade's Best Latin Artist and designed the album cover for 3 of the top 5 Latin Albums of the last Decade including Daddy Yankee's Barrio Fino, the #1 Album of the Decade.
7. Taschen Books published 16 logos designed by Elastic People in their Logo Design Vol.2 Book.
8. EP is not only surpasing the expectations in the music industry, but has a strong understanding behind building meaningful, strong, and forward thinking creative materials for the ever abundant variety of markets.