Ricardo Arjona's Music video for the lead single off his "Viaje" album was recently nominated for Video of The Year for the 2015 Premios Lo Nuestro. Directed by: Carlos Pérez of Elastic People, the video was shot in Malibu, California. Elastic People was also hired to brand the "Viaje" album and to market the lead single "Apnea" online prior to shooting the video. Both album and single reached the #1 position on the Billboard Charts.
Carlos Pérez was the Creative Director / Designer of Romeo Santos' "Formula Vol.2", the #1 album of 2014 according to Billboard's Year End Charts. This marks our second consecutive album collaboration with Romeo.
1. Did you know that Elastic People has creatively contributed to over 21 Platinum Albums certified by the RIAA?
2. Between 2011 and 2013, Elastic has collaborated on 11 albums that debuted #1 on the Latin Billboard Charts.
3. Our music videos combined have over 350million views.
4. Taschen Books, one of the most respected publishers on design books, included Elastic People in the ‘Best of Graphic Design in Latin America Design Book’.
5. Elastic People has been featured in Taschen Books, Communications Arts, How Magazine, Print, Billboard Magazine, Brand Week, Creativity Magazine, Hispanic Business, ID Magazine, .Net Magazine, People Magazine, and Graphis among other prestigious publications.
6. According to Billboard Magazine's "Best of Decade" Charts, Elastic People has creatively collaborated with 12 of the decade's Best Latin Artist and designed the album cover for 3 of the top 5 Latin Albums of the last Decade including Daddy Yankee's Barrio Fino, the #1 Album of the Decade.
7. Taschen Books published 16 logos designed by Elastic People in their Logo Design Vol.2 Book.
8. EP is not only surpasing the expectations in the music industry, but has a strong understanding behind building meaningful, strong, and forward thinking creative materials for the ever abundant variety of markets.