Director/Designer Carlos Pérez, Founder of Elastic People, will lend his expertise to this year's Hispanicize Conference at the "Crossing Over: Music Videos and Marketing that reach Latino and Mainstream Audiences" panel. Carlos, along with other industry experts will discuss the subject at hand. The panel will be held on Friday, April 4th at 3pm in the Escorial Conference Room.
About Hispanicize: Now in its fifth year, Hispanicize 2014 http://www.HispanicizeEvent.com (#Hispz14) is the iconic annual event for Latino trendsetters and newsmakers in social media, journalism, advertising, PR, technology, film and music and is being held at the Hotel Intercontinental Miami April 1-4th.
Elastic People has the pleasure to announce its latest creative collaboration with Ricardo Arjona for his upcoming "Viaje" album. EP has been given the honor of collaborating directly with the artist to develop the branding for the album, which includes its package design, a viral campaign for the lead single "Apnea" and the single's music video. Shot in Malibu, California, the video is set to release next week. The project has not only been a great creative challenge for the studio but it has also reminded us that "For an idea that at first does not seem insane, there is no hope." A. Einstein
Ricardo Arjona, Guatemalan singer-songwriter, is one of the most successful Latin American artists of all time, with over 20 million albums sold.
Romeo keeps busy selling out Yankee Stadium concerts and having record breaking numbers in sales with his Formula Vol.2 album, the second album in a row he has trusted Elastic People to develop the branding and packaging for. Romeo Santos is a singer, record producer, featured composer and former lead singer of the Bachata group Aventura. In his solo career he has gathered six #1 songs on the Billboard charts and is considered, by far, one of Latin Music biggest touring acts today. Including collaborations with Drake, Nicki Minaj, Marc Anthony, Carlos Santana and Tego Calderón, Santos's second solo album Formula Vol.2 album is currently at #1 on the Latin Billboard album charts. Its debut, also at #1, marks Elastic People's 20th album debuting at that position. See his Tour Schedule here.
Yandel recently released the Elastic People produced and directed "Moviendo Caderas" music video, featuring Daddy Yankee. His second solo album, "De Líder a Leyenda", is one of EP's most extensive creative collaborations this year, having produced the album's branding, digital strategy, its first three music videos and, most recently, his new promotional website. Yandel has quickly become one of Elastic People's most interesting and visible releases of this year. Yandel is a Puerto Rican urban musician, songwriter and record producer who emerged in the music scene in 1995 as part of the biggest urban duo in Latin history, Wisin & Yandel. His recently released second solo album "De Líder a Leyenda" debuted #1 on the Billboard Charts, and the album's first two singles, "Hablé De Ti" and "Hasta Abajo", reached the #1 spot on the Billboard charts. Yandel is currently on tour. See his Tour Schedule in www.yandellaleyenda.com
Gifted performer and great friend of Elastic People, Luis Fonsi gave EP the opportunity to produce and direct the music video for the lead single of his new album, "Corazón En La Maleta". A long awaited collaboration, it was also one that allowed us to have great fun on set with an artist that we have great admiration for. Thanks to Luis Fonsi, Universal Music and Tony Mojena for the support.
Making this our second music video in the Regional Mexican genre, Carlos directed the music video for the lead single of his "Archivos de Mi Vida" album. Elastic People greatly appreciates the opportunity presented by Gerardo Ortiz and his team.
De La Tierra is a Latin American metal band formed in late 2012 by Brazilian guitarist Andreas Kisser (Sepultura), Argentinian singer/guitarist and bassist Andrés Giménez (A.N.I.M.A.L.), Sr. Flavio (Los Fabulosos Cadillacs) and Mexican drummer Alex González (Maná). Their self-titled debut album was released March 3, 2014 through Roadrunner Records. Having collaborated with Alex for many years, it was an awesome experience to be part of his new venture. Elastic People created the album's package design and music video for its lead single, "Maldita Historia". De la Tierra just concluded a Latin American tour opening for Metallica.
The Big Boss is not only one of the most influential Latin artists in history but also one of Elastic People's closest collaborators. We congratulate DY both on his latest digital album debuting #1 on iTunes and on the 10th anniversary of his ground-breaking "Barrio Fino" album, recording which forever changed the way Latin music was marketed and was named Billboard's "Album of the Decade" for Latin music. It has been a great ride and Elastic People profoundly appreciates his continued trust.
1. Did you know that Elastic People has creatively contributed to over 25 Platinum Albums certified by the RIAA?
2. Between 2011 and 2013, Elastic has collaborated on 13 albums that debuted #1 on the Latin Billboard Charts.
3. Our music videos combined have over a billion views.
4. Taschen Books, one of the most respected publishers on design books, included Elastic People in the ‘Best of Graphic Design in Latin America Design Book’.
5. Elastic People has been featured in Taschen Books, Communications Arts, How Magazine, Print, Billboard Magazine, Brand Week, Creativity Magazine, Hispanic Business, ID Magazine, .Net Magazine, People Magazine, and Graphis among other prestigious publications.
6. According to Billboard Magazine's "Best of Decade" Charts, Elastic People has creatively collaborated with 12 of the decade's Best Latin Artist and designed the album cover for 3 of the top 5 Latin Albums of the last Decade including Daddy Yankee's Barrio Fino, the #1 Album of the Decade.
7. Taschen Books published 16 logos designed by Elastic People in their Logo Design Vol.2 Book.
8. EP is not only surpasing the expectations in the music industry, but has a strong understanding behind building meaningful, strong, and forward thinking creative materials for the ever abundant variety of markets.